Submit an Abstract
extended to June 23rd, 2023
Photo | Shaw Centre
View the list of CEW 2023 sessions and select the appropriate session
Review Abstract Submission guidelines and prepare your abstract
1. Use the abstract template below to draft your abstract submission.
Use scientific symbols and characters, where appropriate
Use italics when referring to Latin names of species
Use subscripts and superscripts, where appropriate
Be sure to use accents and special characters to spell names, places correctly
2. Limit your abstract submission to 250 words.
3. Abstracts must be submitted online via Pheedloop (see below).
4. Abstracts may be submitted for in-person platform or in-person poster.
5. Presenting authors for any poster or platform must be registered participants.
6. Abstracts will be removed from conference proceedings if: the abstract is not accepted, or the presentation is pulled from the conference, or the presenter is a no-show.
7. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
8. Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official conference proceedings.
Submit your abstract using the Pheedloop online portal by June 23rd.
1. Ensure you have your abstract saved as a Microsoft Word file (.doc or .docx).
2. Access the portal, enter your information, and submit your abstract.
** When prompted, enter your abstract title in the "Session Title" field and your abstract main text in the "Session Description" field in Pheedloop.
Await a decision on your submitted abstract
1. Abstract decision emails will go out some time in July. Stay tuned and monitor your email.
2. Next steps will be provided if your abstract is accepted.
3. Be sure to register for CEW 2023 if you are the presenting author. Registration opens in early July.